Your privacy matters.
We marshal evidence, benchmark progress and connect stakeholders. We also amplify voices of our partners and enable settings to share project experience and tools development activities.
how we use your data
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information:
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics
- to provide you with personalized content
- to manage our relationship with you and other stakeholders
- to process and respond to inquiries
- to fulfil our legal obligations
- for other legitimate business purposes
Purposes of data processing
Processing concerns the following categories of data:
- In case of registration to our services, the asked data that could be:
- Surname, first name, date of birth, academic title, nationality, gender, event attendance and role, place of birth
- Contact data (for example, telephone, email, address)
- Photo identification (where provided)
- Postal address
- Contact and newsletter forms
- State of subscription for Events and online instructional services platforms
- Data inputted via forms will be retained indefinitely and may be used for our email campaigns.
- If a specific message is sent along with a form it may be directed to the relevant party as required for follow up. At any point you may request to be removed from the database by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or sending an email to the address at the bottom of the newsletter.
How and why we share your information
Please note that we may on occasion be required to share your information with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf.
The kind of information that could be exchanged includes:
- where we outsource services, for example internet data collection
- where we use photographs and videos from e^4 events to publicize our work (dissemination activities) for example through hosting them on our website, in publications, brochures, external websites services, and in social media. This may include publicity in cooperation with third party organizations
- to confirm or update information provided by you
- to provide you with important information, inform you of events, or update you about our services
- for other purposes disclosed at or before the information was collected
We have taken steps to ensure that all such entities keep your personal information confidential and secure and that the personal information is only used for specified purposes that we have informed you of.
We will only disclose information to other third parties once you have given your consent, through a disclaimer agreement with every partner or stakeholder making that kind of activity, or where we are required to do so by law purposes.
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential. We will never sell or rent your data. Nor do we distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with our service providers with a signed agreement about, as disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our Privacy Notice and applicable laws (EU Regulation 2016/679 – EU Data Protection Basic Regulation – Data Protection Law). Because of this all of our data and processes are based on European Services Providers ruled by EU-GDPR regulations above specified.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you by writing to us using the contact details below. This is called a data subject access request. We may require further information from you to verify your identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
You also have the right to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date and may check with you from time to time to verify it.
You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is no longer up to date. Please contact us using the contact details below if you would like any corrections made to your information. In addition, you may request in writing using the contact details below, that identifiable photos of you be removed from public viewing and/or use.
If you do not want to receive information from us
If you receive marketing materials from us, you may withdraw your consent for us to send these to you at any time and free of charge by using the contact details below.
Some useful references we could share
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement commercially acceptable security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Furthermore, we use only service provider with activities to save data only on European territory. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure (because of risks of data interference, hacking or user side not protected devices)
Please note that we assume no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission and/or unauthorized access by third parties not caused by us (e.g. hacking of email accounts or telephone, interception of faxes).
Cookies are files, used by most websites, that contain small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies collect information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information. These will be anonymized so that the user is not specifically identified.
The information will be stored and analyzed for internal website traffic analysis.
Changes & Updates
If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to contact us to exercise your rights as stated in this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: email@example.com
VISIT THE INTERACTIVE IMAGINATIVE PLATFORM
The Project is funded by the European Commission in the framework of Erasmus+ programme KA220-HED – Cooperation partnerships in higher education
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.